’24 REGISTRATION IS LIVE
The CCHL Youth 3-on-3 league presented by SaskMilk returns to Regina this spring!
Divisions from U9 up to U18, providing Regina with a top-notch 3-on-3 hockey league.
Proudly presented by SaskMilk
3 on 3 hockey is a unique opportunity that improves overall skill and game strategy by challenging players both offensively and defensively. Players will work on their skating, shooting, and knowledge of the game all while having fun. Open to players from U9 to U18.
THE CO-OPERATORS CENTRE – REGINA
League Administration: Matthew Sprung and Evan Tarnes
Situated just west of Regina’s downtown core, The Co-operators Centre is the hub of recreational activity in the city. Boasting six (6) NHL-size arenas, we play host to more than just 3-on-3, with our adult league, and minor hockey being additional pillars of our programming!
3-ON-3 IN REGINA
If you’re looking to register your daughter, your son, or yourself …as a coach, of course, you’ve come to the right place. Space is limited, so click below to register or continue scrolling for division details.
TEAM REGISTRATION IS LIVE! Click the blue REGISTER HERE button above
REGISTRATION OPENS: January 22nd
REGISTRATION CLOSES: March 17th
START DATE: April 2nd, 2024
END DATE: June 2024
– Season: 10 Regular Season Games (no playoffs or practices)
– Periods: 2 x 20 min. run time (all ages)
– U9: Will play on shared 1/2 ice.
Teams are permitted to have a maximum of 10 players
Each player receives some 3 on 3 swag
Referees and timekeepers will be scheduled for each game
All registered players receive insurance covering on-ice accidents
Co-ed teams are welcome, but dressing room access may be limited and/or shared with other teams.
ALL TEAMS at every division must have an adult behind the bench. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit and you may be asked to leave the arena.
Age categories will be subdivided into 2 or 3 tiers.
- U9 Novice (2015 & 2016) – Mondays (maybe some Tuesdays)
- U11 Atom (2013 & 2014) – Tuesday (maybe some Mondays)
- U13 Pee Wee (2011 & 2012) – Wednesday (maybe some Thursdays)
- U15 Bantam (2009 & 2010) – Thursday (maybe some Wednesdays)
- U18 Midget (2006, 2007 & 2008) – Fridays & Mondays*
- Depending on ice availability and total team registrations, there may be some exceptions that move to the alternate day, including some Sunday games if needed.
- * Due to a lack of Friday ice times, U18 will have games on both Fridays & Mondays. To ensure the season completes before finals, your team may play on Tuesday to wrap up the week of June 10th.
- Game times will vary and will start as early as 4:30pm Monday to Friday. If necessary, game times on Sundays will be as early as 2:15pm.
- Game schedules will be available online, 1 week in advance.
- Season schedule will be released in 3 sections to allow realignment of divisions.
- Teams are permitted to submit any scheduling requests (team registrations only). Any scheduling requests must be submitted prior to the registration deadline.
Registration Process and Instructions
Register as a full team or as an free agent to be placed on a team.
Registrations must be completed online. If you are having trouble completing the registration on your mobile phone, please try a different browser or device.
Team Registration Instructions:
- The coach or team manager must register the team online prior to the registration deadline.
- Once the team is registered, all players must complete the online “Player Registration” prior to the start of the season.
- Coaches/Team Managers – you must also complete a “Player Registration” for your child.
Free Agent Instructions
If your child does not have a team to play on, you can register them as a free agent and they will be placed on a team with other free agents. Friend requests are accepted but players must be the same age division and skill level. Please limit your requests to a maximum of 2 friends.
U9 Novice: $2000
U11 Atom, U13 Pee Wee, and U15 Bantam = $2,650
U18 Midget = $2650 + GST
- Deposit of half the team registration fee is required upon registration.
- Coaches can either collect payment from each player on their team and submit payments on behalf of the team. Or players can pay the league directly and once 5 players have paid, this will count as the deposit and the team will be guaranteed. Remaining fees must be paid no later than the first game.
- When completing a player registration for an established team, you will be prompted to make a payment. Please confirm with the coach/manager if you are to pay the league or the coach/manager. If you are supposed to pay the coach, the payment section of the online registration can be ignored. The registration will be submitted without payment.
Free Agent Price
U9 Novice: $200
U11 Atom, U13 Pee Wee, and U15 Bantam = $265
U18 Midget = $265 + GST
- Must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Payments can be made online with Visa or MasterCard (sorry we cannot accept Visa Debit online).
- Payments can also be made in person at the Information Desk in the Co-operators Centre with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque payable to “Regina Exhibition Association Limited”, or debit (please no cash).
- We do not accept post-dated cheques.
- Service charges will be applied to all NSF payments.
- Please ensure you have registered online prior to making a payment.
- Refunds or credits will not be given to players for missed games or suspensions.
- Season dates and details are subject to change based on the policies of the health agencies and the guidelines implemented by the Provincial Government of Saskatchewan. In the event, game play is interrupted after the season has started and is unable to resume, a refund will be issued based on the number of games remaining at the time of the stoppage.
- Teams are permitted to borrow other players at the same or lower skill level within their age division or one age division lower.
- Spare players who are not currently registered onto another 3on3 team must register at the Information Desk by a parent or guardian before each game they participate in.
- Spare players must pay a spare player fee of $20 per game.
- Payments can be made in person with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or debit; preferably no cash.
After completion of your registration with payment, a member from our team will be in touch to confirm your child’s team, schedule information, and everything you need to get started!
*There will be 1-2 schedule exceptions based on ice availability and registration numbers, including the possibility of Sunday games