Return trip. New address.
The 2018 ASHL National Championships are heading back to Calgary, but this time we’ll be calling the brand-new Canlan Ice Sports – Great Plains facility home.
The marquee tournament will feature teams from across the ASHL’s 16 locations, as well as the extended network of affiliate leagues. What’s up for grabs? Oh, nothing more than bragging rights as national champs.
With Great Plains being a two-pad facility, we’re getting a bit creative with our schedule for next year’s National Championships. How so? Instead of having all of the divisions play during the same week, we’re breaking it up into two weekends to accomodate 80 teams.
- May 17th-20th: Men’s 18+ (B1, B2, C1) | Women’s (A, B, C, D, E)
- May 24th-27th: Men’s 18+ (C2, D1, D2, E) | Men’s 30+
- Deposit: $250.00
- Regional Champion: $350.00 + GST
- Regional Participant/Summer Facility Champion: $850.00 + GST
- Non-Qualified Team: $1,100.00 + GST
- Participating players must be registered with the ASHL for the 2017/18 Winter season or 2018 Summer season. Teams will be permitted to make alterations to their roster but will be assigned a division of play relative to the calibre of the roster they’re bringing.
This ain’t your average rec hockey tournament. Far from it.
From the moment you set foot inside the building, this tournament is about creating an experience you won’t soon forget. With welcome gifts, final game MVP’s, divisional champions and finalist prizing, and a whole lot more; well let’s just sum it up by saying this might be the highlight of your ASHL career.
Looking to get in on the best rec hockey tournament out there? Contact Scott or Dany with any questions or use the link below to register through Player’s Bench. Teams will receive a confirmation of registration to ensure their spot is held.
Hint, when you go through the registration, select Molson Cup from the facility drop-down and then select 2018 ASHL National Championships as the season.
Travel + Hotels
Stay tuned for announcements on partner hotels and other travel-related opportunities your team might look to score a deal with.